Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another best blog award?

I have to admit I am surprised when I stumble upon my blog title  as I really do not know what is going on as it pertains to blogs, blog awards, blog votes, blog traffic, etc. My  intent for this blog has always been  just to write about my passion, which is dogs. It makes me no money that I am aware, and it yeilds me no free products (unless it does and the neighbor is taking them!).  I will always be truthful on products old and new that my dogs have used, or on products that are used by the dog club I am associated with  should they offer an opinion.

  Thanks to all who may read it and find it helpful. My door is always open for listening to views on products, dog woes, or other dog views.

I guess you can vote here for my blog and leave comments, but then again, I really don't know! I think I need a computer wizard by my side to tell me what is going on!

My brood and I would like to wish everyone a very happy holiday, whatever you celebrate, may  it be safe, happy, and may good health lead you through the new year.

Kind regards,
Sally,
Chance, Steeler, Abby ,Emma, Bentley, & Casey
(oh yes, there is a human family too! & Peter )

1 comment:

  1. I also wanna say thanks for your awesome blog. I wanna visit as often as possible. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete